Similar to the XL-4, the Prime Karts Vortex model features a red powder coated frame and stylish graphics.
The Vortex features an articulated front end, four all-terrain tires with inner tubes, and a heavy duty round steel frame. The six-position adjustable seat accommodates riders from seven-years-old through adult and up to 350 pounds.
Sealed ball bearings, positive steering joints and heavy duty steering end connections keep the Vortex riding smooth. Our coaster brake with reverse and additional hand and parking brake allows riders to stop on a dime.
- Designed for ages seven to adult with a 350 pound weight limit
- Greasable fittings on front axles and steering column
- Sealed ball bearings for easy pedaling
- Air filled tires with inner tubes
- Heavy wall, round steel tubing
- Articulated front end
Check out our other models!
For riders that want to carve through every turn on the track, take a look at our Turbo Bike!
Need a smaller Kart for younger riders? The Racer is perfect for kids up to 100 pounds!